Stickers & Corflutes
Corrugated plastic or Corflute - also known under the tradenames of Polyflute, Coroplast, FlutePlast, IntePro, Proplex, Correx, Twinplast, Corriflute - refers to a wide range of extruded twin wall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact polypropylene resin with a similar make-up to corrugated fiberboard. It is a light-weight tough material which can easily be cut with a utility knife. We offer a wide variety of colours and thicknesses (quite commonly 3mm & 5mm)
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, corflute signage is a great solution for short term advertising or informational signage. Lightweight and weather resistant corflute is often used in the real estate, event, trade and construction industries.
A sticker is a type of label, a piece of printed paper, plastic, vinyl, or other material with pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. They can be used for decoration or for functional purposes, depending on the situation.
Stickers can come in many different shapes and sizes and come in a wide variety of colours and designs. They are often adhered to items such as walls, cars, windows and completed jobs for advertising potential.
If you need a label or sticker, we have the expertise to help you. With the ability to print on a wide range of substrates with different types of printing, we can provide the right solution for your application.
Below are some things to consider when buying stickers:
- Is it for indoor or outdoor use? If outdoor, then for how long? We have UV inks, extended life inks and UV over laminates to extend exterior life.
- Will the label be exposed to any chemicals? We have various chemical resistant plastics and over laminates.
- What surface is the label being applied to? We have different adhesives for smooth or textured surfaces. We also have different adhesives for low surface energy applications and flexible materials for curved surfaces.
- What, if any, are the cost constraints? Do you need a label to be less than a certain price or is having it last much longer of greater benefit?
- Surface printed or rear printed? We can protect the ink by rear printing on a clear substrate.
Our custom made stickers come in any shape or size on durable, high quality vinyl. Our custom stickers feature a special laminate that protects them from exposure to wind, rain and sunlight.
Vinyl stickers are a fast and easy way to promote your business, product, or event and Diverse Sign Studios can turn any artwork, logo, or photo into beautiful vinyl stickers ideal for all your advertisement needs